October 1, 2009

SO HERE'S THE DISH!

I've decided to start blogging, I don't really know why but I have. I barley update my facebook status but I think that this will be nice way for my family to stay up to date on the day-to-day happenings of my life.
Here are a few quick facts to get you all up to date, the specifics will follow later. I am Cameo a 25 new mommy and almost wife to John the love of my life. We have a son Seamus Mark who was born on June 23rd 2009. Right now I'm a stay at home mom and John is the manager of check cashing/ pay-day loan store here in Tucson. Seamus is 3months old so all he does is act adorable.
I was born and raised here in Tucson, graduated from CDO high school on OroValley and found my passion in behavioral health. John was born on Northern California and lived in Buffalo,NY before his family moved to Tucson when he was 13. He graduated from Saguaro High school and took some classes at Pima Community College before joining the marines. He served for a short amount of time before breaking BOTH of his feet due to clumsiness and being D/C'd for a much needed surgery. After that he found his passion to one day one his own business. Since then all the steps we've taken are to prepare ourselves for small business ownership.
We met in 2006 through a friend(John's roommate) and there was an instant connection. I later moved in with them after a botched attempt to move to Washington. The romance started from there. So that makes three years we've been together! It hasn't always been easy for us but I can't imagine another person I'd be willing to be dirt poor with.
So that's the fam. Now here's some super cute pics of Seamus!

No comments:

Post a Comment