February 8, 2011

Week 4.... finally

So, first I just got behind and then I couldn't find my USB cord. (I feel silly because it was in my camera case the whole, I just never put it there) So we are a couple of weeks behind. I'm feeling a little like a failure because I couldn't even keep it together for a month. I guess that this is what this project is about though, getting me to stick to something for more than two weeks. That's why I've told so many people, I want to be held accountable.

Week four was a slow one. We did not do much because Seamus was running a fever a couple of days, I think it's from teething though because he is also chewing on EVERYTHING!

Monday 1/24/2011

We went to the park! It was chilly and a little windy but we had fun. I always bring a ball to play with so we kicked the ball around for a bit and then ran around. Seamus and I raced, he won (lol) We also played on the playground but Seamus wanted nothing to do with the swings. The kid is terrified of the swings. I'm afraid that he got his mommy's lack of adventurousness. Bummer for him though because I've missed out on some pretty cool things. Anyway back to the park, Seamus eventually started chasing the birds. Poor birds. He had fun though and they got away fast enough that no one was harmed.


Tuesday 1/25/2010
We stayed in because it was Daddy's school day. Like every Tuesday we stayed close to home and only played outside in the parking lot or out on the balcony. We also watched Meet the Robinson's, I like that movie because the family motto is "Keep Moving Forward" it's something I need to work on. The picture for today is of Seamus enjoying the movie, the 20 minutes that he actually sat down and watched.


Wednesday 1/26/2011
I woke up feeling icky. I think I must have slept with my mouth open because my throat hurt really bad and my nose was stuffy. In the afternoon we went to my Uncle Bryan and Aunt Dawns'. Bryan was a work but we swung by to pick up the pork roasts for Thursdays family dinner. Seamus played outside with Ethan and Carsen for a while. I love that he has cousins he's close in age with. They have fun together running around, wrestling and just being boys. Seamus especially admires Ethan. He follows him around and mimics everything he does. It's cute.


Thursday 1/27/2011
Thursday is Hosack Family dinner night. Every Thursday we get together as a family and eat. This week I cooked the food and Bryan and Dawn paid for it. We had pulled pork and it was fantastic! Yum! Earlier in the day, still feeling icky (stupid cold season) I took a nap when Seamus did. In fact we took a nap together. John snapped a pic of us sleeping, I love it despite the fact that my neck looks six times bigger than it really is.

Friday 1/28/2011
I finally went to the doctor for my ickyness. Turns out I had an infection in my eye. I don't think it was pink eye because no one else in the house got it and my eye had been bothering me for two days prior. I felt like there was a grain of sand in my eye or something, it was miserable. We also played outside and went to my GGMa's new house for the inspection. We were already on that side of town so we stopped by to see the house and give my family some love. the kitchen of the house it awful and my GGMa is redoing that before she even moves in, trust me it needs it. The rest of the house is cute, it has really pretty tile floors and the right amount of space for her. Seamus had fun in the backyard, which is good because my mom will be living there for the time being to help my GGMa adjust to her new home.
Seamus coloring at the doctors office
Saturday 1/30/20011
We had planned on going to the Swapmeet that day but, woke up to wind and cooler weather. I don't handle medications well and the goop that the doctor gave me for my eye made me nauseous and lightheaded. So, rather than waste $15 that we don't have we stayed in. John and Seamus played and I rested. The picture is why I think Seamus is teething... he's chewing on the letter "Y" from his alphabet mat.



Sunday 1/31/2011
The last day of January! John woke up with a goopy eye so we went to Urgent Care to get it checked out. Not pink eye just allergies but we didn't want to take any chances. So we missed church because we didn't want to contaminate the primary. Instead we stayed home and chilled. Sunday pic is from our Urgent Care adventure. It was actually pretty quick. If you ever need to go I would suggest Urgent Care Associates at Pima and Swan. It's on Swan just south of Pima on the east side of the road. They are always quick and friendly.

So, that's it. January is done! One month down 11 to go... I can do this. I'm beginning to sound like the little engine that could,"I think I can, I think I can..."

No comments:

Post a Comment